Not much has happened in the past couple weeks. We have portfolios due this Friday. I think I wrote about it before, but we have to have 10 pieces of graded work per student, plus a comment page, and a cover page. I have 10 of my 11 classes finished, and Jared has 8 of his 10 classes finished...but it did take ALL weekend to get where we are. We literally were working on them all day Saturday and Sunday, while watching movies of course. We are such nerds!
We are still trying to figure out where to go for Christmas. We have put it off so long that everything is super expensive now. We want to go to Thailand or Bali, but it is almost $1000 for the flight right now. We are waiting til last minute deals come, and hopefully the prices will drop, but we will see. I have emailed an English speaking travel agent in Korea, so maybe she will get back to us with good news. I want to do something fun. I feel like we deserve it. We have done very little besides be sick, and prepare work since we've been here.
Jared's Mom and Dad sent us a little battery operated light-up Christmas tree with some gifts today. And my Mom sent some more gifts (and some delicious thin mints!), so we have set up the tree with the gifts and it gives our room a little holiday feel...it's nice.
I really don't have much else to say. Gotta get back to work on my last class, then I can relax for a few days.

댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기