2009년 11월 13일 금요일

We are still here...

Things are going a bit better since my last post. I (we) definitely have days that we hate being here, but most days are pretty good. Only one day this week did I think about quitting and going home to something more fun and easier. So that was better than last week. Maybe next week, I will enjoy every day.

Really, most of the kids are enjoyable. There are just those select few that ruin it for everyone else...but hey, it's like that everywhere in life, right?

I have finally finished "Into the woods," by Bill Bryson. I've been working on that book for months. I don't know why it took me so long to finish...I very much enjoyed it. It's very inspiring to go try to hike a long trail. Maybe part of the pct next summer...hmm... Now I have started and am deeply into the 4th Harry Potter book. I decided to read the series a couple summers ago and have been reading other books into between each book. They seem to have picked up recently, so I doubt I'll be able to avoid the 5th after I finish this one. That doesn't make me nerdy, does it?

We didn't make it to a National Park last weekend because Jared got sick, and we were both too tired from work that we just sat inside all weekend and watched movies. Last night was a co-workers birthday and we all went out for dinner..cheesy, spicy rice cooked in the center of the table. It's pretty good. Today, we are going to go walking. I'm not sure where yet, but I know we need to start thinking about Christmas gifts, so maybe we will go shopping.

If anyone has a request from Korea, let me know. Apparently shipping is cheap from here to the states. And if anyone wants to send any Cheetos or something fun, we are always happy to accept gifts... :) jk

Our address, for those who have asked:

Kate Tomlinson/Jared Trine
877-6 Daldong, Namgu
Ulsan, South Korea 680-030

Hope everyone is staying warm. It's still nice-ish here. 50s and 60s.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기