2010년 6월 27일 일요일

So Sad!!



So in one night, the two teams we were rooting for in the World Cup got eliminated! We watched the Korean vs. Uruguay game at a bar with some friends...it was shown at 11pm! The energy accross the city was high, people are cheering and chanting all day up until the game. They ended up losing 2-1 and was a very good game, with Korea outplaying Uruguay most of the game. Too bad they lost, though, cuz I thought they deserved it, but that's just how it goes.

The US game was set to start at 330am here, and we wanted to watch it. I ended up watching about 5 minutes before falling asleep. Jared watched most of it, and I heard the tragic news when I woke up..both my teams were finishie!!

Well, my brother lives in Germany now, so I guess I'm rooting for them. We are going to watch the game in a few minutes with some friends...hopefully a good one...although I was born in England and we are going with an English guy, so who knows...maybe I'll root for them. :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기